"The illustrations in the children's book invite the child in; the words invite him
to stay, and to come back again." E. Roberts

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Taking Orders on My New Book


For those of you who haven't heard, I am frantically trying to get "Signing Upside Down" published. I am taking prepaid pre-orders to get through the final stages and wanted it out by the fifteenth. Anyone who wants to get a hold of the book please help with production and prepay. We are selling copies for $13. (they will be more once it is actually printed so you are getting a deal). Order one or 12 (Christmas is coming it is a great stocking stuffer-smile). The book was complete two years ago and it is time to get it out there. We are really close to having enough to have it printed, and I am getting really excited. I have two library's and several teachers patiently waiting for it's arrival. If you are interested in helping please e-mail me directly or add a comment here with a way to contact you and I will get you the information. Thank you!-Kassy

No comments:

Post a Comment