"The illustrations in the children's book invite the child in; the words invite him
to stay, and to come back again." E. Roberts

Thursday, December 13, 2012

I am not ignoring art and writing this week, I am just super busy. After school I am going straight to the Florence Event Center to paint faces for the Holly Jolly Follies play. Opening night is tomorrow night. Dan is playing sax in the pit. Tonight we were done by nine thirty, but last night we were there till eleven. Tomorrow will be really fun. I have art and writing club in the afternoon and we are giving the students their loom kits, and then opening night. Busy but good. I did a terrible thing today at school. I was trying to announce my presence to Mark. He was vacuuming and I didn't want to startle him, so I stamped my foot to get his attention. Yes, the one that I just got out of a leg brace. Ow.

No comments:

Post a Comment