"The illustrations in the children's book invite the child in; the words invite him
to stay, and to come back again." E. Roberts

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sent new book to publisher tonight

"Signing Upside Down" is finally finished! I sent it to Gail and Amazon tonight. Anxious to see proofs and get it done. I should have copies soon. I am applying to sit at the authors table at the state fair. I will take "Sleeping in Dragon Wings", and " Signing Upside Down". If I get in. I would also like to challenge myself to get at least one of the seven other books I am working on done in time to show. My mother sent me a copy of publisher software, and I can't believe how easy it is to use. All of the problems I have had in the past formatting my books and putting text over pictures melted away. I swear I would have been a long time ago, if I had

No comments:

Post a Comment