"The illustrations in the children's book invite the child in; the words invite him
to stay, and to come back again." E. Roberts

Friday, July 29, 2011

Signing Upside Down is finally finished.

I have finally finished,"Signing Upside Down". If you are one of the few people who have ordered a copy, if you have already paid, it will be on it's way. If you are planning to order a copy but haven't yet go to: https://www.createspace.com/3651286 . Or to get it a little cheaper and avoid shipping charges visit me at the Florence Saturday Market, Saturdays from 10-6 or Sundays from 11-5. I will be there as long as it isn't to rainy or windy. I can also be found Wednesdays at the Walport Market. I am currently working on four other projects and hope to finish them this summer. What are you working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment