"The illustrations in the children's book invite the child in; the words invite him
to stay, and to come back again." E. Roberts

Friday, June 25, 2010

Printing and Distrubution

I have added a column on the left about printing my books. I am still researching distribution issues with self publishing. I publish through a wonderful woman in Newberg for the copies I sell myself. To sell online I currently use Amazon's create a space, but that leaves me doing every bit of the advertising unless I want them to hold the ISBN. I own my own ISBN for Sleeping in Dragon Wings and don't want to give it up. I have only sold two books through Amazon and both were people I know. Mostly I peddle my own books at local events. I have them in the local library and at bookstores in McMinnville. Distribution is definitely the difficult part of self publishing. Any Ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment