"The illustrations in the children's book invite the child in; the words invite him
to stay, and to come back again." E. Roberts

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday

I have been having some problems with my computer. Dan got it fixed late last night. I have been crafting, though never as much as I would like to. I finished the design picture that I was using as a demonstration in my art class on Tuesday. I finished the gourd instrument on Wednesday. Today, I made four dragons, two fairies, a griffin, a mermaid, and a stamp. For some reason I can't get my picture phone to e-mail the pictures of a fairy and the design picture to me tonight, so I will have to post pictures in the morning. I have been doing several projects for the Saturday market and fairs that are coming up. I have not been doing very much writing. Tomorrow the plan is to finish ten more clay dragons, five more faeries, and finish the fourth of July picture. We will see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment