"The illustrations in the children's book invite the child in; the words invite him
to stay, and to come back again." E. Roberts

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I am really tying to use the technology we have to advertise products and art that I do. While I am still working on the new magazine project I have also been updating my blog, helping my husband to create the Web page he is building, and working on facebook and etsy accounts that have been neglected. I even talked to my sister about hiring, or trading with, her to help with some of the tech stuff. I would rather spend the time being creative instead of on the computer, but the business side of things is important too. It is hard to know how to juggle it all. I do think people are more aware of projects when I post daily. I also think talking about what I am doing gets people interested. I have been keeping a list of people who want the magazine once it is out.

No comments:

Post a Comment