"The illustrations in the children's book invite the child in; the words invite him
to stay, and to come back again." E. Roberts

Monday, November 26, 2012

I have a rare day home, and between Dr. Appointments. Today was the last official meetings with the surgeon who is monitoring my leg. His friend actually fixed it and now he is monitoring the mend. I have had x-rays and meetings.  I am allowed to walk at home without the boot now and transition into walking without it. I won't have any more appointments about my leg unless something goes wrong.

Because I am not teaching today, I am going to work on the magazine. We have decided to try to publish for the new year. Because it is a magazine the date seems pretty important to me. Publishing with 2013 on it will make it timely longer, I hope.

 I changed one of the inside projects last night and will spend the next few days creating it. Today I am laying out the hair braiding and face painting pages and posting the videos on youtube so the links will connect when the magazine is done.I thnk it is coming together really nicely and the next one will follow closely behind it, since it is being designed at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment