"The illustrations in the children's book invite the child in; the words invite him
to stay, and to come back again." E. Roberts

Wednesday, November 14, 2012



I got to paint a cast a few weeks ago. Can you see the coi fish and flowers? I love to draw henna designs on lots of strange things. During the week of Halloween I was using it on pumpkins. I think one of the best art classes I ever took, the one that influenced my illustrating the most, was the henna paining class I took in Portland with Karylynn about ...five years ago. We took it at a place called Silk & Stone. http://silknstone.com .  I have always loved working with patterns, and now I am much more aware of them. If you want to take a fun class I highly recommend theirs. Tell them I said hi!-Kassy

No comments:

Post a Comment