"The illustrations in the children's book invite the child in; the words invite him
to stay, and to come back again." E. Roberts

Monday, November 12, 2012

I am still working on my magazine today. I am trying to decide if I should release it in 2012 or wait until July so that it will have a 2013 date on it. It is a matter of getting it out before Christmas by Thanksgiving. Or holding it so it keeps it's current date longer. What do you think?

I have decided to go pink for our fairies edition. Pink is not my favorite color, but this is definitely targeting the moms who bring their girls for my fairy makeovers. Fairies are a huge part of my business, so I wanted the first edition to be something I really know. In addition 90% of the little girls I see ask for pink. I am liking how it works with my cover models skin.  This sample cover is not the final product. I haven't even let my editor look at it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment